Followers

martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

Natura

I did not only receive gifts for the baby once she was born, but also some goodies for me. I received these Natura cosmetics as a gift a few days ago and now I find the time to review them:


 I got an entire box full of soaps and a single soap from another line of the same brand.



 I cannot describe how nicely these soaps smell, but I can say they are very sweet and the smell stays in your body for many hours after the bath. They really smell as good as they look.

I also got a perfume from this brand, "EKOS - Buriti", its smells really nice, I can smell some alcohol in it but although it doesn't sound good, it lets your body with a fresh fragance, and it's very lasting, too.

To conclude: Natura is a brazilian manufacturer and marketer. It is not the first time I try their products and I have always had a good experience with them. (I really like their body oils). It is a bit expensive here in Argentina, but it really worth it.


12 comentarios:

  1. great post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice review of the products!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These products sound great, thank you for sharing!

    Also- congrats on your sweet little one!!! xo

    lovejoanna.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It looks so lovely and I bet it's a real treat to use too :) x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes it is! There is nothing better than smelling nice :)

      Eliminar
  5. I think it's a lovely idea to gift the mother, as well as the baby, so it's nice to see you've received some lovely treats! Enjoy! :)

    aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I think the same, being a mother involves pain and it is really nice to receive gifts after labor haha :) thank you so much

      Eliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3