viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Bag Obsesion

After more than one year of having discovered almost all the online clothing store I now have in my list, I realised that the first thing I look for in those websites are bags and/or backpacks.
I don't know where this particular preference comes from but I don't have any problem with it, ha!


1. from Tidebuy
2. from Romwe
3. from Romwe
4. from Choies 
5. from SheIn
6. from Jexshop

This is an honest post with my unbiased thoughts, I didn't receive anything in exchange

30 comentarios:

  1. Here I am dear!!!Now I follow you too :-)
    Great post,I'm a bag addicted...Love number 1 and 3 of this selection.
    Hugs
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Then you know how it feels haha, thanks for your nice comment, Ale.

      Eliminar
  2. great post :) I love blogs like this !! keep up the good work :)

    come say hi
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Jade

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que chulos!!!! Me quedo con todos. feliz finde.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi girl !!
    I love bags *-*
    5 and 6 are my favorites !!
    I really want it !!
    Kisses

    blogpatyrezende.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love that little backpack! It's so cute :) I love your blog so much!

    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice selection!
    Have a lovely weekend!:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Gorgeous collection dear.
    Wish you have a amazing weekend dear.
    Kisses

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Great post and amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3