In my case, I will show today my wishlist for this month, in which I include my favourite items from an online store I've been loving and which is called Dresslink.
As you may know, here in South America the Christmas season is not as it is in the movies, we don't have snow. Instead, we are in summer and temperatures can be really high here (it's not the case this year, fortunately). But, although I am not wearing warm clothes, I can't help thinking about a warm sweater, a cup of coffee and Christmas movies, so I picked some garments perfect for cold weather.
1. Hooded cape poncho style
2. Geometry design printed sweater
3. Faux leather bodycon midi pencil skirt
4. Casual round neck plaid dress
I have also picked some accesories and shoes I found at an INCREDIBLE PRICE (yes, I'm serious about this)
1. Click here to purchase these snow boots (in many colours) for $0.99!
2. Click here to get these black boots for only $5.19!
3. Click here to get any of the Harry Potter's houses scarf! for only $4.09
4. Click here to get this cool bag only for $3.69!
I hope you have enjoyed this wishlist and I kindly invite you all to click on the items and take a closer look to these cheap and great quality products Dresslink has to offer.
Comment down below which was your favourite item from my wishlist or go to the DRESSLINK page and choose the item you liked the most!
Hope you have a lovely thursday, as I do. See you in my next post.