domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2015

Landybridal: to design you better days

Dear followers and readers, 
As I love to share my favourite online shops/sites with you, I am sharing a so cool online store which cool Wedding Dresses: landybridal

As the slogan stands, "to design you better days", this website offers dresses varying in colour, size, shape, texture, style, etc. And you can tell by looking at the well-organized categories in which the dresses are divided. 

The nicest thing about landybridal is that they adapt to every lady's taste. For example, there may be those women who want their wedding to be something vintage, and they may want to dress according to the wedding's style. These ladies will go straight to this wonderful looking section of vintage lace wedding dresses. On the other hand, if you are of those who are always updated with the last trends and fashionable clothing, you may be one of those who will go straightforward to the wedding dresses 2016.

I personally don't follow trends and would love to buy a vintage dress, but as I said. It doesn't matter how unique or particular your taste might be, Landybridal has a choice for every bride.


31 comentarios:

  1. This shop looks nice.. :)
    I am following you, so check my blog and follow me back. :)
    http://worldarounyo.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great shop:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi dear !!
    I really love wedding dresses !!
    I like to meet this website !!
    Kisses

    blogpatyrezende.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely post dear! I think it is a nice shop) Have a great day))

    ***International GIVEAWAY in my blog***

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hiii, following you back dear :)

    xx stella

    www.mariaistella.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Amazing blog <3!
    I'm new follower, please follow me back <3
    xoxo
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. great post :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Lovely post! Just followed! Would love for you to stop by my blog! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for following me, I'll go to your blog now.

      Eliminar
  9. Nice post, seems like a very good site!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog! Came reciprocate and I'm following your;)

    kiss
    food&emotions
    http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I love this a lot! Really nice.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    LATEST POST: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Dupe

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Oh I know about this store,
    This is a great store
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. oh a great store! i love it as well. I wish you added some of their items - it's a pure inspiration!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. surely I'd love to follow each other! following you now via GFC, G+ an bloglovin. Hope you might follow back on those platforms as well.

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3