martes, 2 de febrero de 2016

Dresslink Review (part I)

Dear followers and readers.
Some weeks ago, I got contacted by the Dresslink staff and they offered me to collaborate with them. I was really happy to do that, so I accepted immediately.
Some days ago, the package arrived and I can't be happier with the quality of the items I received.

I decided to divide this review in two parts: the first one (this) will contain images of the clothing itself and the second one (that will be published tomorrow) will contain images of me wearing the clothes.

The products
The Dresslink staff gave me $20USD to spend in their shop including the shipping fee, and I could buy 3 items, which is great. Their clothes are cheap and of such a nice quality.

I loved the quality of this jumpsuit. I didn't expect it to be of such a nice material. And it is only $5.19!


Click here

I like it very much that this playsuit has nice finishings in the edges.

Click here

It has an invisible zipper on the back. It's such a nice detail in my opinion. 

Click here

Score: 5/5

The thing that I like the most about this top is that it looks exactly as it looks in the website.
It is made of such a nice quality fabric and I love the print.

Click here

Click here

In the inside of this top, you can find it has another piece of fabric which I guess was sewed to avoid making it transparent. Such a nice detail! 
In the above pic, you can also see how nice are the sewing finishings. 

Click here

Score 4,5/5


This scarf looks exactly as it looks in the website, but I was very surprised to find that it is so soft! It doesn't look so soft in the online store's pictures. 

Click here

Click here
 It can also work as a shawl because it's not very narrow.

Click here

Score 5/5 

Which of these products do you like the most? Have you got any experience shopping at Dresslink? I would love to read your comments.

14 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for sharing This review love.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sweet outfits =D

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good things :d
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Pretty dresses :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Beautiful review! I like the photos! xx

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST ---> http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/my-morning-routine.html
    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/01/stalia-songs.html

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great post,very interesting review! I click on all these links because I know that that's what you need haha,if you know what I mean,so it would mean a lot to me if you do the same thing on my blog,just click on links...The most beautiful thing in this post is this dress,I love it!
    Also you chose great things! Very nice! :)
    New post is here,and please go on links (click on links) which I wrote in post,it means a loooot to me..Thank you if you do that! Ly :*
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I clicked :) Do you click for me in my new post? :)
    fallow4afallow?

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ResponderEliminar
  10. wow wonderful picks.
    Lovely Blog!
    I'm following you follow back please!
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3