Followers

martes, 16 de febrero de 2016

Wedding Dresses by Cocomelody


It's two days since Valentine's Day and it is true that many couples use that important date to get engaged or to talk about marriage. A wedding is such a memorable day in a girl's life and that's why many brides invest a lot of time in deciding which they'll wear that day!
If this is your case, I'll introduce Cocomelody to you, an online store in which you can find not only amazing wedding dresses, but also bridesmaid dresses, dresses for the bride's mother, men's wear and dresses for other special occasions like graduation or sweet 16's!
But I was talking about Weddings, that unforgettable moment in which you decide to say "yes, I do". Every lady may have her own personality, and therefore, everyone will choose something different when it comes to deciding what wedding dress is appropriate. In Cocomelody, you can find a wide variety of dresses, being my favourites  low back wedding dresses
To be honest, it's very difficult to choose a favourite backless gown, not only because they are all so pretty, but also because they all differ in length, silhouette, neckline, fabric. As I said, there is a dress for every taste at Cocomelody's website. 

Psst! I have a special sale for you! 



Use the code W25 and get $25 off to get your perfect dress!

14 comentarios:

  1. I love this shop, not just for their wedding dresses, they have very gorgeous prom and special occasion dresses too
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing store! Love these dresses.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey girl, great post! Love it!
    My new post is up, check it out! I started following you, so if you could return, it would be great!
    http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/02/blue-top.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Amazing post dear! xx

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/ohennig-stalia-videos.html
    NEW POST --->http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/spring-accessories-shoes-makeup-collab.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Just checked Cocomelody out and loved their selection of dresses!:) I had my wedding three years ago, but I wouldn't mind having another ceremony just to wear a beautiful gown one more time, lol. Thank you for sharing!

    http://www.yuliannova.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. you have done massive work when collecting this!! i loove your collection so much and love your blog as well<333 thank you for this ans keep going:) you're amazing:))<33
    womens dresses

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Adorable wedding outfits. Really impressed to see these photos. I am getting married at one of destination wedding venues NYC and searching for a fairy themed dress for wedding. Not getting anything within my budget.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love this post.wedding dresses here www.udressme.co.nz

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Here is some beautiful wedding dresses http://www.udressme.co.nz/wedding-dresses.html

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Loving everything relating to this wedding particularly the color scheme.Right here is a few beautiful wedding gowns. http://www.bridesmaiddesigners.net

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3