miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

[Review] Newchic

Hello, dear followers and readers.
Last month I ordered 4 lovely items from Newchic.
First, I want to show you the whole order so as to make this post more organized. I'm sure you'll love these clothes and accessories as much as I do.
 The items were divided into two separate packages, so I received these lovely shoes and mini-wallet first.


1. Mini purse coin wallet
2. Platform Shoes
3. Crossbody Bag
4. Hooded Windbreaker

Now, I'll show you the items I've already got.






I can't be more satysfied with this pair of shoes. I was a little bit afraid when I ordered them, I didn't know what to expect because shoes are not something that can be resized and a lot of things can go wrong. But when they came, I realized they looked exactly as in the picture and they are of such a great quality.


 They do not come in a box, but that's specified in the website, so that's nothing I can complain about :)
 I ordered them in size 8(us) which is 39 in my country and they fit perfectly, so I can say that the measurements are liable.




"Women Leather Candy Color Mini Purse Coin Wallet"

The only thing I have to say about this little wallet is that it didn't come in the color it was supposed to come, as red was the only color available. But personally,  I don't complain about that because I like this color more. :) 




What do you think of the things I showed you? I encourage you to go to the website (NEWCHIC) and let me know what your favourite items are!

Lots of love <3
Walking Freckle

9 comentarios:

  1. great shoes
    http://tajfunblog.blogspot.hr/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aaaah love that shoes a lot! So Lovely <3

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    PS: don't forget to check this out >> Na-Ra Hayley >> FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those shoes are so beautiful!! I love your whole outfit <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely post! I love your shoes, they are so cute!xx

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/on-wednesday-we-wear-pink.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/imagine-wedding-day.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great shoes:) You look really beautiful:)
    kisses:*

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello,

    So beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3