jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

Firmoo Review

Dear followers and readers,
today I bring you a review from a really nice online optical store called Firmoo. Many of you may know it because it's pretty known in the blogsphere :)
Last month I received a pretty nice pair of sunglasses, in a very nice packaging and presentation.


It seems to be made of a nice quality material, it's heavy enough to realize it's not plastic.












To conclude, I can't be more satisfyed with this product, such a nice quality and a very detailed presentation/packaging. I recommend it :)

11 comentarios:

  1. Amazing sunglasses dear ♥

    http://oonly4girlss.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. love the sunglasses! :)
    http://www.therunwhy.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gorgeous sunglasses!! Firmoo has always perfect products!

    Theano from FASHIONIZEIN

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Firmoo sunglasses! That are so cool ❤️
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great sunglasses! I love Firmoo:)

    follow me: fashionholicyeahh.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Woow love your glasses! Great post dear! Enjoy the weekend !:) xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. So perfect sunglasses I love every sunglasses. I have around 15 pieces of this at home. :D

    Somethingbykate

    ResponderEliminar
  9. They're amazing! I really love big sunglasses <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Amazing sunglasses dear love big sunglasses
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3