lunes, 9 de mayo de 2016

Cocomelody: Lovely Wedding Dresses

Dear followers and readers,
Today I will talk about a nice website which I talked about previously in this blog.
I think wedding is a very important and unforgettable moment in some people's lives. For those girls who want to get married and have been planning that special event for a considerable time, knowing what dress they are going to wear may be one of the most crucial things to think about. If it's your case or your best friend, sister, sister-in-law, etc, is still thinking about what to wear on that day/night, you can tell her about Cocomelody
I particularly like their Designer Wedding Dresses, which are very carefully designed and made. But if you are looking for something more versatile, you would probably love the convertible bridesmaid dresses, which, at least for me, are something I've never heard about!

I would like to show you one of these convertible dresses:

As you can see, there are many ways in which you can style this dress, and the same happens with all the convertible dresses you'll find in the website. If you want to see this one better, click here.

This is, by far, my favourite designer wedding dress:

Take a look at this beautiful dress here

Last, but not less important, I wanted to share with you a couple of sales you surely won't want to miss!




I highly encourage you to go to Cocomelody's website and tell me in your comments what are your favourite dresses. I would like to read that!


7 comentarios:

  1. they have lovely dresses!

    www.modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I Love Cocpmelody! Fabulous wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's a great site I love it!!

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. they have lovely dresses!it's a great site I love it!!
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3