Followers

martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

*Wishlist* Banggood

Millybridal Long Prom Dresses Dear followers and readers,
Today I have the pleasure to bring you a wishlist I made from a new store that contacted me some days ago: Banggood. This is the first time we cooperate so there were many new things I havent's seen before, and that's why I made two sets of clothing instead of one, as I usually do.
I leave the links below in order for you to explore their website and the clothing I am sharing with you today, I'm pretty sure you'll love them.


 Schoolbag // Dress // Boots // Pantys

This is an outfit you can use at night, when going out. I loved the camo dress <3 it's definitely my favourite item in this set. 

The first thing I liked of this set is the sweater. I've never seen it before in any other store. This outfit would be perfect for uni or going out in the afternoon :)


The nice thing about this website is that you will not only find really nice things to get dressed in any ocassion, but also electronics, home and garden products among others. I invite you to visit their website and tell me what do you like the most in the comments!


17 comentarios:

  1. These are great goodies i totally love the choices and especially the camo dress

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great selection! Banggood has everything you can imagine and wonderful prices!
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great post dear,nice inspiration photos :)

    http://oonly4girlss.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. amazing wishlist, the t-shirt is must have piece for this year and I love it.:))

    Somethingbykate

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cute items, love the backpack in first photo <3

    Brina xoxo,
    www.sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love the backpack in first photo xoxo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. lovely choices and lovely post thanks for a=sharing
    simplylovebeingme.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. great post, I love everything :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello >^.^<
    Thank U 4 your visit on my blog!
    I am so delighted with your entry and full of innovative inspiration blog!
    Greetings :)

    http://www.porcelandia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Great pieces
    http://www.mimosasandme.com/2016/05/canali-ss-2016-brand-introduction.html

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi dear!! Your blog is very nice! So, I following you now with GFC(n.496), follow me back please? KIsses

    http://myspaceofbeautybygiada.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I'm following you, too.

    www.chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Nice post, thanks for sharing :)

    Would you like to follow each other through GFC? Let me know, I always follow back :)

    http://my-product-tests.blogspot.de/

    Irina

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3