Followers

domingo, 31 de julio de 2016

Banggood Sweater

Millybridal Long Prom Dresses I've received this cool sweater from Banggood last week. I wasn't able to show it to you before because I was ill but now that I'm getting better, I bring these spontaneous pictures I've taken:


The sweater is beautiful, it fits as I expected it would fit, the colour is exactly as it is in the pictures in the website (click here to check it out). There's nothing I would complain about this purchase. 



Una foto publicada por Walking Freckle (@walkingfreckle) el

Una foto publicada por Walking Freckle (@walkingfreckle) el

After finishing this post, I would like to show you some amazing deals that BANGGOOD is having at the moment, in order for you to order something you like a lot, as I did :)

Do not miss this FASHION DEALS! you may find cool men & women clothing at a very low price.


As you may know, this site not only offers clothing, but also technology, stuff for home&garden, kids, etc, so if you need this kind of stuff, this deal is for you:


What do you think about this sweater? Have you ever ordered something on Banggood? I would love to know your experience!

10 comentarios:

  1. Cute sweater. You look lovely in this outfit <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That sweater it's really cute !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very nice.
    http://chicporadnik.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You look super cute and comfy! I really love the sweater. xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Super post dear! :)
    kiss
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/08/instapost-july16.html

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice post.
    I am following you on Google+ and GFC.

    pwiepassion.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
  7. love the prints on the sweater! it looks so cozy <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3