sábado, 13 de agosto de 2016

♥ Tops for women by Fashionmia ♥

Millybridal Long Prom Dresses Dear followers and readers,
I want to show you some of my favourite tops from the website mentioned in the title above: Fashionmia.
In this online store you may find pretty womens tops. I found very trendy and cheap tops today while browsing through the website, I was thinking about showing 6 tops for women but I couldn't resist and pick a bit more, ups! haha

In the first line, I chose 3 casual tops. These are very wearable since they are pretty monochromatic.


1. CLICK // 2. CLICK // 3. CLICK 

Secondly, I chose 3 fashion tops with my favourite patterns: camo, tartan & stripes: 


4. CLICK // 5. CLICK // 6. CLICK 

And finally, I chose these trendy tops. The last two are so cool for spring which is the season I'm entering to! 


7. CLICK // 8. CLICK // 9. CLICK 

What I like about this website is that it not only has the measurements in inches, but also in centimetres. It is particularly important to be able to measure yourself  when it comes to buying tops online (or any kind of clothes), and it's simpler when you have there the unit of measurement you are used to. 

10 comentarios:

  1. wow! really cool tops! loved them all =)

    xx
    the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These are cute. I like the striped top :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great choice dear. I love the second top.
    http://softcutie.blogspot.com.uy/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great post dear! :)
    kiss

    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/08/stylewecom-summer-dress.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Very cute tops!

    www.thewanderingkitsune.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love all of the tops! Girl, we kinda have the same style. I love this post. <3

    XOXO - Lovingrose_

    New Post: http://lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com/2016/08/Jords-wood-watches.html

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate that you take the time to comment and let me your blog URL to check it out.
I think it is nice to support each other, so if you want to follow me and want me to follow back just let me know in the comments! <3